Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finally it's over!

Today feels like Amanda is over her cancer! She got the all clear from her oncologist! I felt relieved. Her pain from radiation is subsiding and her new skin is starting to show it's new pink color. Thank-you God and the doctors and to Amanda for putting up such a huge long battle for allowing me to walk this path with her. Time to celebrate life, share the knowledge of what we have learned, to share this experience and help others along the way.

Last two days we had a storm blow in with rain, ice, snow and strong winds. Today the winds calmed down, the sun peeked out and melted some of the ice, that is what it feels like for me after this cancer. Almost a year in a storm just to see the sun shine again.

I just got 40 fat quarters of beautiful fabric to make more bandannas! Thank-you! I must post off another card to let them know how much this means to me and to Amanda.

Keep the faith and the hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment